Staging Advice from our good friends
Want to sell your home as quickly and for as much as possible? Spending a little time and money that will make a huge difference in selling your home quickly, for the best price and the shortest time possible.
HERE IS HOW TO DO IT:
- Realize that potential buyers only see what this house is, not what it could be.
- Pressure wash the exterior of your house and make sure the front door is painted and clean. A fresh pop of color here can add money to your pocket.
- Freshen up your paint! The return investment on new paint is nearly always 100%. Painting the interior of your house with a fresh color is always a good idea.
- New carpeting is one of the smartest upgrades you can make to your home. Go with a neutral color here.
- Clear out the clutter! Take photos, memorabilia and awards off your shelves and pack them. Since you are moving it is an easy way to get moving.
- Updated kitchens and baths don’t have to cost a fortune. Simple updates like new faucet and new hardware can lead to good value.
- Clear kitchen counters of all appliances and knick knacks. Let the space show a clean and inviting place to work.
- Purchase fresh coordinating towels and accessories for bathrooms.
Want your home staged when selling your home? Then give us a call….we include professional staging as part of your experience working with
Want to work with the Top Realtor in Cary to buy or sell your home? Then call Bliss Real Estate!